couchdb-user mailing list archives

From cdr53x <cdr...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Some test fail in 0.11 after install from source tgz
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 17:55:43 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the hints !

I followed most of the steps of the wiki, maybe I forgot a permission
somewhere.

However I have couch running, test have been executed, log is created,
so it is probably an issue somwhere else then in usual dirs (
/usr/local/etc/couchdb, /usr/local/lib/couchdb,
/usr/local/var/log/couchdb , /usr/local/bin/couchdb ... ) . I'll double
check again !

Any ideas concerning the mime type error ? ( expected
'text/plain;charset=utf-8', got 'application/json' ) ?

Thanks again !

> Oh, you'll also get eaccess errors if couch can't write the DB files
> or log files, as well, as mentioned on that page I linked to.
>
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Paul Bonser<misterpib@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:15 AM, cdr53x<cdr53x@free.fr>  wrote:
>> *snip*
>>
>>> [Wed, 26 May 2010 10:08:16 GMT] [error] [<0.2647.0>] Uncaught error in
HTTP