couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange ajax problem
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 05:19:05 GMT
On 19/05/2010 2:13 AM, Dennis Clark wrote:
> Unfortunately again, I don't think that's true -- remember, opening the URL
> in a browser window or with curl works just fine...

Right - so therefore it should work with jquery too - but it doesn't :)
  Without seeing the list function (apologies if you already posted it -
I only seem to see 1/2 the thread) there is still scope for your list
function to return 'undefined' depending on the client - eg, the headers
they send etc.

Regardless, I think the stack trace *does* point at couch being asked to
json encode the undefined object - so the question then becomes what and
why.

Cheers,

Mark

> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Mark Hammond<skippy.hammond@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 18/05/2010 1:51 AM, Dennis Clark wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, my list is already wrapped in a provides and the
>>> problem continues; I'm running 0.12.0a938305 and here's my stacktrace:
>>>
>>> [error] [<0.311.0>] function_clause error in HTTP request
>>> [info] [<0.311.0>] Stacktrace: