couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tom Sante <tom.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _active_tasks
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 17:58:56 GMT
On 18/05/10 19:49, Markus Jelsma wrote:
> There's no indication it can be queried continuously [1].
>

> [1]: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Runtime_Statistics

I know, I checked that before I mailed the list, but the wiki is not
exactly know for its always up to date info on the actual latest trunk
version functionality.

Since my job watcher really is only meant to check status different long
running jobs on the system, (only one of those is view generation in
couchdb, other are none couch related jobs) I could get away with
polling only every few minutes, if I miss it in that interval it's not
really long running :-)