couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Kropp, Henning" <hkr...@microlution.de>
Subject Multiple map reduce stages
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 09:52:37 GMT
Hi,

as far as I know working with map reduce commonly involves multiple map
and reduce stages. A view in couchdb solely consists of one map and if
necessary one reduce stage!? To have multiple map and reduce stages one
would have to conjunct views in couchdb!? How can I do that? Is it
possible to give the function(doc){..} another parameter? There is the
shows which have the extra parameter req for the http request.
Unfortunately my javascript knowledge of the underlaying Prototype
concept is not very funded which could be helpful here?

Kind regards and many thanks in advanced