Hi, I'm a little confused on how to set the content-type header for list functions which return HTML. I'm using the send() and getRow() functions: function(head, req) { send(''); } which works fine, but I'm not setting any content-type headers. The examples I see in the docs use return, which returns the entire body as well: return { "headers" : {"Content-Type" : "application/xml"}, "body" : new XML('') } Do I have to build the whole body as a string first, and then return it? If so, that would seems to lose a benefit of list functions, that you can process and send each row at a time, versus eating memory. Thanks, any help would be appreciated.