Hi, You can use the start() function like this: start({"headers": {"Content-Type": "text/html"}}); Unfortunately, the only place I could find this documented was in the couch unit tests :-( Steve Anh wrote: > Hi, > > I'm a little confused on how to set the content-type header for list > functions which return HTML. > I'm using the send() and getRow() functions: > > function(head, req) { > send(''); > } > > which works fine, but I'm not setting any content-type headers. > > The examples I see in the docs use return, which returns the entire > body as well: > > return { > "headers" : {"Content-Type" : "application/xml"}, > "body" : new XML('') > } > > > Do I have to build the whole body as a string first, and then return it? > > If so, that would seems to lose a benefit of list functions, that you > can process and send each row at a time, versus eating memory. > > > Thanks, any help would be appreciated. > >