couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Richy <klemms...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reader_acl futon test fails
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:49:51 GMT
Hey Manokaran,

I had the reader_acl problem as well today, though there were more
file-permissions to change then just /etc/couchdb

Have a close look into INSTALL.unix, maybe this helps.

Otherwise, give some output from /usr/local/var/couchdb/couchdb.log or
wherever it may reside on your installation.

Best

Richard