couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene reindexes when restarted
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:26:53 GMT
One thought. There is a delay between indexing and commit the index to
disk. updates within that period (currently 60s seconds) will indeed
be redone if you restart couchdb-lucene. I'll make the setting
configurable but it will always be at least a few seconds, as this
makes for much more efficient i/o. You can see search results before
the data is committed to disk, so perhaps this explains what you're
seeing?

B.