couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language integration mail groups
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:31:14 GMT
Darran,

How about a link to a wiki page that lists mailing lists of interest
to the couchdb community? Could even include lists that are only
indirectly related like nosql-discuss and the book lists.

Anyone else have thoughts or concerns?

Paul

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Darran White
<darran.m.white@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Paul,
> Fair enough. In that case when I get a chance I'll create a jvm
> integration group probably on google groups. It may be worth listing
> the different user groups on your "mailing list" page though.
> Regards
> Darran
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 15 Apr 2010, at 15:54, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Darran,
>>
>> I don't think there's an issue with users starting a specific language
>> list, but I don't think its something I'd want to ask infrastructure
>> to setup and maintain.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Paul Davis
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Darran White
>> <darran.m.white@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> It might be a good idea to have some mail groups for couchdb and some
>>> common languages. E.g
>>> Couch-php-integration
>>> Couch-jvm-integration