couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb 0.11 replication issue
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:32:55 GMT
Hi,

Do you have large attachments (bigger than 1Mb in your source DB)? If so,
then it's normal. There's a ticket/patch (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-639) that fixes the push
replication when docs have large attachments.

However that patch was applied on trunk only, therefore not on the 0.11
release.

Can you test with trunk?

cheers

--