couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Kempf <jochenke...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with puull replication
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:20:12 GMT
HI,

I already posted about this problem but didn't get any answer - so I hope
someone can help me now.

I am absolutely confused concerning replication and authentication...
- Poosh replication (replicate local data to a remote CouchDB) is working
perfectly
- Puull replication (replicate remote data to my local CouchDB) is mostly
failing because of authentication problems

The strange thing about this is, that sometimes (aprox. 5%) puull
replication works but just for certain db's. There is no difference between
Futon triggered vs programatically triggered puull replication.

The logs are pretty difficult to interpret for me as a load of messages
appear - but mostly I can see the 401 error.

Has anyone had similar problems or may have ideas how to get puull
replication work?

Thanks for your help!