couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Stockton <chrisstockto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A simple comparative benchmark and look at include_docs performance.
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:32:03 GMT
Hello,

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> Yes.  Were you running 0.10 before this build?  Do you have a mochiweb-r97 in $PREFIX/lib/couchdb/erlang/lib?
 Due to a quirk in the VM code path algorithms, r97 is considered newer than the r113 that
ships with 0.11, which produces unintended effects such as this.

> If you remove all old versions of apps in that directory the problem should go away.
 If you don't have any old versions, I'm not sure what to tell you.  I've used mochijson2
with native code compilation successfully in the past.  Best,

Excellent Adam, this fixed my issue. I would have had a lot of
difficulty finding this on my own, much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

-Chris