couchdb-user mailing list archives

From James Fisher <jameshfis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:25:02 GMT
OK, I'm still at the messing-around-in-Inkscape stage, but this is how
things stand (ignore the schema diagram thing, which will obviously be
redone): http://i43.tinypic.com/23wsapl.jpg

Hopefully I'll have quelled some people:

* lighter, less saturated cyan
* cushions obliterated; I quite like the new simple text approach with
extremely ample air around them
* logotype still in Candela, but with the extra padding removed
* sponsor logos removed
* content section widened to full width

Comments?