couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SASL overhead (was Re: CouchDB and Hadoop_)
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:24:48 GMT
Nice! Definitely the full state should be kept if debug logging is on, but I
like this approach. I had thought of truncating the state in terminate but
hadn't put it together to check the log level and was worried about losing
debugging info.

At least this portion of the patch might be a great candidate for someone
who wants to get their hands dirty with patches.

couch_rep_* processes are a great place to start, clearing document queues
in the #state record and clearing the process message queue (is there a way
to do this in erlang that's better than a tight receive loop)?