couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Niket Patel <nex...@me.com>
Subject Re: Ezra doesn't recommend CouchDB
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:53:06 GMT
That is good to know. I assume you mentioned couchapp use case.

We are not using couchapp but I think since 0.10 we are seeing good
enough performance only know problem is dynamic queries ( Same problem
that Raindrop have ) for our use case couchdb is good fit.

I believe need to understand Map/Reduce upfront is biggest problem for
any newbie. Performance is never a problem.

There are other small things like very high disk use.