couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Frisch <peter.fri...@vervis.de>
Subject Map function to find docs in time interval
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:25:02 GMT
I have documents that contain two timestamps (visitor entrance time and visitor time of exit).
Now I'm trying to write a map function that would allow me to find out which visitors have
been "in" at a specific given time. Any suggestions how I would do that?

Right now the timestamps are given as arrays containing year, month, day, hour, minute, second,
UTC offset but that could be changed if that doesn't seem to be a wise decision.