couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Timeout
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:40:49 GMT
you are getting timeouts every time? this is very odd, since views are only build once and
are getting incrementally updated. accessing a fully builded view should be very fast.

also be aware, that all views in a design document are processed as a unit.

the speed of view generation depends on many factors. If you provide us with some more information
(like couchdb version, ddoc code, ...) we might be able to help you :)