couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Darran White <darran.m.wh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Language integration mail groups
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:54:41 GMT
Hi,
It might be a good idea to have some mail groups for couchdb and some
common languages. E.g
Couch-php-integration
Couch-jvm-integration
Couch-dotnet-integration

The main mailing list would then be core couchdb. I think this would
have the following benefits:-

The main mailing list will then be focused on couch db discussions and
those subscribing to it won't get mailed language specific issues.

People can subscribe to the particular mailing list for the language
they are interested in which I think would really help to promote
couch in that specific language and further the development of
language specific Apis.

What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone