couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Yauhen Zenko...@creatinizm.com>
Subject Error running couchdb: "libicuuc.so.44: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:40:19 GMT
Hello!

I successfully installed couchdb version 0.11.0 on Red Hat Enterprise
Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga)
but when I try to run couchdb I recieve followig error:

Apache CouchDB 0.11.0 (LogLevel=info) is starting.

=CRASH REPORT==== 8-Apr-2010::11:17:54 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: application_master:init/4
    pid: <0.30.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {bad_return,
                        {{couch_app,start,
                             [normal,
                              ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                               "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},
                         {'EXIT',
                             "libicuuc.so.44: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory"}}}
      in function  application_master:init/4
    ancestors: [<0.29.0>]
    messages: [{'EXIT',<0.31.0>,normal}]
    links: [<0.29.0>,<0.6.0>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: true
    status: running
    heap_size: 987
    stack_size: 24
    reductions: 174
  neighbours:

=INFO REPORT==== 8-Apr-2010::11:17:54 ===
    application: couch
    exited: {bad_return,{{couch_app,start,
                                    [normal,
                                     ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                                      "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},
                         {'EXIT',"libicuuc.so.44: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory"}}}
    type: temporary

What is wrong?