couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with replication
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:58:56 GMT
Hi Germain,

Your use case sounds very reasonable and there are similar production
setups in use today. I have seen similar problems in production here
and authored a patch that has made it into 0.11 that should help.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-597

However, at least one bug report remains claiming that this does not
fix everything:

I'll try to look into it further after this week if no one else gets
there first. But if you can afford to, please test the 0.11 release
artifacts (should be stable, currently under vote for release on the
development list) and re-open COUCHDB-597 or just report your findings
here.

Find the 0.11 release artifacts here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201003.mbox/%3CDD14BA78-0B61-47CF-A4BE-DFA2D9A47379@me.com%3E

Alternatively, wait a day or two and the vote should (hopefully) pass,
making it an official release.

-Randall