couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <jon.borgthors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How would you coutch this SQL example
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:01:17 GMT
Pretty simple actually. You can see a example of an hierarchal tree here:
http://probablyprogramming.com/2008/07/04/storing-hierarchical-data-in-couchdb/

You would propably want to use UUIDs as IDs instead of the names like in
that example.
For the lang bit you would probably use a value with an object with locales
for names instead of multiple values in the root of the document. Such as:
name = {"US-en": "Front Page", "IS-is":"Forsíða"}

-- Jón Grétar Borgþórsson