couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Bengtson <pe...@peterbengtson.com>
Subject Re: Entire CouchDB cluster crashes simultaneously
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 17:29:48 GMT
After conferring with our sysadmins, I found out that there indeed was a backup task running
nightly at approximately the time of the crashes. They have turned it off now. I'll let you
know after the weekend how this affects the replication setup. Keeping my fingers crossed
until then. Thanks!

	/ Peter