couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Metin Akat <akat.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attachment serving, directories
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:39:26 GMT
I had the same conversation yesterday on IRC. It seems like CouchApp
can be used to walk the directory tree and upload it in a way suitable
for consumption by couchdb.
In my case it's OK if I can't change the directory afterwards (I want
to upload a js framework - ExtJS).

This said, I still didn't have the time to try it, so I'm just
repeating what I was told.