couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Whit Armstrong <armstrong.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RHEL5.1
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:07:55 GMT
Having to use RHEL is my own personal definition of hell.

I'm sure someone will jump in and point out how stable it is, but if you try
to do anything beyond the supported apps (and couchdb is certainly out of
the ordinary), you will find that you are spending all your time fighting
the os.

I've found myself much happier on Debian variants.

-Whit