couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Borja Martín <bor...@dagi3d.net>
Subject Re: counting tags within a date range
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 21:38:53 GMT
Hi,
thank your answers. I finally used a _list function and I even used it to
normalize the tags count, so it worked fine.

Mario,
if I set group_level option to 2, I still get undesired results as the
second part of the key seems to be ignored due the view collation behaviour
And it shouldn't matter if i use a string or integer type for the date
because the order should be the same in this case(maybe it more efficient
speaking in terms of disk usage, but it should affect to the results
ordering)

Regards

did you try group_level=2 ? so you get it for every null+created
combination?