couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Unkovsky <oil.cray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Views and AND/OR-like Functionality
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 01:16:07 GMT
If your query isn't manageable with 1 complex-key view (like
['category','subcategory','type']) then couchdb-lucene [1] is the
simplest way to go. See here [2] what you can expect of it.

[1] http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene
[2] http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_0_0/queryparsersyntax.html

--
DU