couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Germain Maurice <germain.maur...@linkfluence.net>
Subject Re: Cancelling a replication on 0.11.0
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:10:26 GMT
I think i'm a bit tired because 'W' could probably mean "Waiting".
I just saw that the database and its replicate were successfully
replicated (same number of documents and same update seq), so, my
continuous replication would naturally wait for changes.

A compaction on a database which is replicated in "push" mode will work
fine ?
i'm a bit nervous because the file database is huge and it takes many
hours to recover it.

I hope you're still patient with me :)

--
Germain Maurice
Administrateur Système/Réseau

http://www.linkfluence.net
**linkfluence news & events**
2009 excellence award nominee from ESOMAR
2009 marketing research silver award from semo & marketing magazine (France)
2009 european excellence award recipient (PR evaluation, wahlradar.de, joint project with
Publicis Consultants)