couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Germain Maurice <germain.maur...@linkfluence.net>
Subject Re: Issues with replication
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:32:49 GMT
Hi Randall,

Really thank you for your answer.

I tried to install the release
http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.11.0/apache-couchdb-0.11.0.tar.gz
which is submitted to vote, but the compilation failed on something
related to ldap. See the attached file.

--
Germain Maurice
Administrateur Système/Réseau

http://www.linkfluence.net
**linkfluence news & events**
2009 excellence award nominee from ESOMAR
2009 marketing research silver award from semo & marketing magazine (France)
2009 european excellence award recipient (PR evaluation, wahlradar.de, joint project with
Publicis Consultants)