couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alan Bell <alan.b...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject Re: Installing couchdb on Ubuntu
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:45:14 GMT
Ubuntu has the desktopcouch application installed, this is used by
Ubuntu One (it replicates with a couchdb server in the cloud) and is
also used for replicatable firefox bookmarks, evolution contacts and all
the other stuff that you see being ripped out if the desktopcouch rug is
pulled. If you want to get to the local futon  then browse to
file:///home/USERNAME/.local/share/desktop-couch/couchdb.html
which *should* exist, but sometimes doesn't and you will be redirected
to the right port and be logged in
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/desktopcouch/Documentation/How_Desktopcouch_Works