couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mickael Istria <mickael.ist...@bonitasoft.com>
Subject Integration of couchDB in a business process
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:05:03 GMT
Hi CouchDB community,

I am a newcomer into CouchDB and I enjoy a lot using it when dealing
with data storage. It is often more easy to use than managing files on
local filesystem. Congrats to all contributors for that!
I've spent some time recently to integrate CouchDB into our BPM solution
[1] which is written in Java using jcouchdb. This integration is
available at [2].

What I am looking for now is an interesting use-case of how CouchDB can
be leveraged in a Business Process. Maybe one of you has a concrete
use-case that I could use to create an example process ?

Thanks in advance,

[1] http://www.bonitasoft.com
[2] http://www.bonitasoft.org/exchange/extension_view.php?eid=16