couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bernardo Elayda <bela...@gmail.com>
Subject Having trouble accessing couchdb via curl
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:06:02 GMT
Hi,
I'm using couchdb v 0.10 on Ubuntu 9.10.

Access to couchdb via a browser or driver(couchdbkit) is fine.  But, I
want to be able to access it via curl.  Everytime I try to do this via
an url which works in my browser, I
alwasy get 'connection refused'.

iptables are totally opened. I've also turned it off.  No change.
When I checked for errors(sudo -u couchdb couchdb), there are no
errors.  "netstat -tap tcp" indicates that port 5894 is open and listening.

Is there anything else I can do to get curl to work with couchdb 0.10?

tia,
Bernardo