couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jo Giraerts <whac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server Side Language Confusion
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:54:48 GMT
In my case, i'm doing the development in PHP with a custom session-handler
that also uses couchdb as session-storage.
But couchdb is language-agnostic and since it's completely http-rest, you
can access it from any language that lets you access an url and is capable
of handling json - which is probably any language still in use today. So, my
humble advice is just go with whatever language you are comfortable with ;-)
if you're interested in my couchdb-session-handler, it's on github:
http://github.com/whachoe/Couchdb-PHP-Session-Handler