couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Wolff <awo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order posts by most recently commented on?
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:09:34 GMT
You'd have a two-step "submitComment" process, where you first submit the
comment, then go retrieve and update the topic document. Depending on what
else you might do to the topic document, you could possibly ignore conflicts
when you try to update the topic document -- by definition it's been
updated.