couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joel Perras <joel.per...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows installer 0.10.x
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:35:08 GMT
Works fine for me.
I just downloaded the entire 44M executable in less than a minute, and
verified the checksum.

Perhaps it's a local connectivity issue?
jperras.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Daniel Rosowski <Daniel.Rosowski@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to download the windows installer from http://people.apache.org/~mhammond/dist/0.10.0
without luck (timeout). Is there any other site mirroring the installer? Why is it not available
from the main apache download site?
> Having to work with a windows box at work, I can't quite understand the lack for official
windows support here. I think there are many people who are in a similar position.

> Cheers,
> Daniel
> --

I do know everything, just not all at once. It's a virtual memory problem.