couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 08:51:48 GMT
Hey all,

I'm getting more and more inquiries about place to discuss CouchDB in German.
I know there are quite a bit of German-speaking folks here: Do you think setting
up user-de@couchdb.apache.org would get any traction? Would *you* subscribe? :)

Also: Are there other languages/countries where this would make sense?
I don't think this should be a "me too" contest but rather a means of helping
more people get help with CouchDB. Do you think your language's community
would benefit from a separate place to talk?

What do others think? What are your experiences from other projects or communities?

Cheers
Jan