couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Frank Pohlmann <frankpohlm...@apress.com>
Subject RE: user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:32:08 GMT
Hi there,

"unlurking myself". I was born in Germany, but I speak English, Tagalog and Italian on a regular
basis. I live in Manila, and I can say with some confidence that Germany speakers interested
in CouchDB are unlikely to suffer if they read this mailing list. It is possible that a beginner's
list/forum might be a good idea, but it has been a while since I met a German/Austrian/Swiss
programmer who would have cared either way.

Just my 2c

-Frank

Frank Pohlmann BA MBCS FRAS| Assistant Editorial Director | Open Source
Apress Inc
Phone: 0063-918-9447001
Email:    frank.pohlmann@apress.com
Visit:   http://www.apress.com