couchdb-user mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com>
Subject couchdb-lucene : stemming analyzer configuration question
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:20:27 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to support fulltext search with CouchDB-Lucene.

I am using CouchDB 0.10.0 and couchdb-lucene 0.4 on Windows XP.

I am able to query a word, but not able to match partial word. For example, I have a 'name'
field with a value 'alex'. I can query the documents if I use 'q=alex'. But I am not able
to get any documents if I use 'q=a'.

I suspect that this is because the default StandardAnalyzer does not support this. How should
I config a different analyzer to support this ?
 rgds,
canal