couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Siegmund Führinger <s...@0xx0.net>
Subject Re: Websocket-Server?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:50:55 GMT
hi!

i actually use websockets (with node.js) and couchdb in a project of mine.

but i use websockets only to show the present state and communications
between connected users, as well as notifications of new tickets and so on.
i think this would be awkwardly to implement directly in couchdb (as oposed
to node).
for ordinary couchdb queries, i find the stateless rest approach easier to
handle and scale.

cheers,
sifu