couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Security
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:32:13 GMT
You probably want to consider shoving a proxy in front of CouchDB. One the major bonuses we
get from speaking vanilla HTTP is that there is myriad software to act as a gateway for your
database. You could reverse proxy with Apache and deny access to everyone, and permit access
to an IP range, and with a password, and over SSL. Mix and match to your heart's content.