couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schmidt <jschm...@t8d.de>
Subject [admins] and [users] in local.ini
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:34:29 GMT
Hi all,
I have edited an admin user in local.ini's [admins] section and
everything works fine. However I'd like to have my app. requesting with
an *ordinary* user that is just able to create, read, and delete custom
documents but that is _not_ able to create a new database or read
config. documents etc. I have added a [users] section containing "myuser
= mysecret" - but this has no effect. Is such a distinction between
admins and users on HTTP auth. level possible?

Best regards,
Johannes