couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hammond <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap 0.11?
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:39:47 GMT
On 4/02/2010 4:43 AM, David Leonardi wrote:
> +1 .
> some 7 months ago i convinced a customer to have faith in couchdb as a
> distributed data store, and yet, after 0.10 the windows build still
> doesnt work.

A Windows build will be available for 0.11 (and snapshots are available
now at http://people.apache.org/~mhammond/dist/snapshots/)

Are you having any problems apart from failure to compact or delete a DB
which is in use?

Mark

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Per Ejeklint<ejeklint@mac.com>  wrote:
>> Fellow couchers, the official roadmap page (http://couchdb.apache.org/roadmap.html)
is a tiiiny little outdated. As I'm trying to convince my new customer to make an epic technology
leap I need as much info as possible about the near future for CouchDB. 0.11 seems to feature
rich enough for our production environment. So can anyone with insights comment on when we
will have a 0.11 release? And will official windows builds be available?