couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de>
Subject Re: user-de@couchdb.apache.org
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:55:06 GMT
In other Communities they can live without language specific lists. I
also thought about this and i guess that lists  with specific topic
(quality assurance, documentation, Version specific, blah) would make
more sense. A clean, searchable Web frontend ( perhaps forums) would
be nice, too.

Good examples, so i guess, are found in extjs, joomla, jquery and so on.

The Problem with lang specific lists would be, that many Information
would be redundant, the wrong or old one too.

But language specific documentation is the very best way to help
People out. Me speaking german and i would love to help building a
german documentation site, an english too ;-)
Made with couchdb, so Users can Download it Simple ;-) - like the One
in jchris's taskr.

Are there any Plans to Change the documentation style from Wiki to
something else? I think many users would help to get a nicer
documentation. Perhaps we could start with a documentation list, where
would be discussed how Future doc would Look like, what items are
good, which Structure we would apply and so on.

Would do you think?

Cheers
Mario

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953