couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do I need the couchdb.stdout file?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 23:04:50 GMT
Oh! For some reason I didn't just copy over the default
/etc/default/couchdb script in my EC2 setup...

The default one includes this:

COUCHDB_STDOUT_FILE=/dev/null
COUCHDB_STDERR_FILE=/dev/null

Whereas my custom one sent them to /usr/local/var/log/couchdb. I'd
guess that explains why there's not more newbs tripped up like this.