couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Do I need the couchdb.stdout file?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:34:17 GMT
Relaxers,

It seems the contents of my server's couch.log file and couchdb.stdout
file are fairly identical, showing all the request being made to the
server.

Given the seeming redundant data, I ask: Do I need to maintain both
these files? Or should I just add couchdb.stdout to my log rotation
and forget about it?

(I wasn't able to find any reference to this in the wiki, nor much
useful information via Google.)

Cheers,

Zach

P.S. I'm mostly interested in this since I was just bitten by a
server's disk partition getting filled up by this very file... (^_-)