couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB speakers
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 04:37:14 GMT
On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:
> CouchDB devs and users,
>
> It's almost conference season again, and there will be unprecedented
> demand for CouchDB speakers. I think it'd really help the project to
> have people talking about CouchDB at all the local conferences and
> user group meetups.
>
> If you've never talked at a conference before, it's really rewarding,
> and easy to do. If you're looking for inspiration, there are a lot of
> slide decks here:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?q=couchdb
>
> If you are looking for someone to talk at a conference, or if you see
> conferences that could use speakers, these lists are a great place to
> connect people. So if you'd like to talk, or looking for speakers,
>
> Chris

I've been following this NoSQL mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/nosql-discussion

Say what you will about the moniker, it's gonna be filling conference
seats this summer, and those people deserve to hear about CouchDB.

So if you're interested in CouchDB / NoSQL meetups and conferences,
this group is solid.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson