couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time machine backup while CouchDB running?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 02:26:52 GMT
I've never been emailed by Gmail before...

Its true because CouchDB is an append only file format. If you have a
*.couch file you can test such things my progressively trimming from
the tail end of the file and loading it between truncations. As long
as there's no corruption randomly throughout the file everything
should be valid.

HTH,
Paul Davis