couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changes in _stats api?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 16:10:24 GMT
Matteo,

That sounds correct from memory. One or two of those fields only makes
sense for the counter style stats like number of requests and such
forth. I don't have an environment handy for digging through code till
I get back from holiday, but the appropriate sections are in the
couch_stats_aggregator.erl in the update and remove functions.

HTH,
Paul Davis