couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOSDEM (Was: CouchDB speakers)
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:32:35 GMT
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik
<Dirk-Willem.van.Gulik@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Speaking of this - who is planning to go to fosdem (www.fosdem.org; brussels, in a months
time) ?

> Thanks,
>
> Dw.
>

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which
are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and
notify the sender immediately.

I will be at FOSDEM too. I've give a track on sunday. There is also a
devroom couchapp oriented :

http://www.fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/couchdb

Maybe we can meet there. CouchDB + belgium beer seems to be relaxing.

- benoƮt