couchdb-user mailing list archives

From fana <f...@2flub.org>
Subject Re: Questions on replication (how to prevent DELETEs and resync deleted documents)
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:31:31 GMT

Hi,

I tried your method and it works.

The problem is, that I can undelete a document
but the data it carried is gone.

It seems this is normal behavior:

"The doc itself is gone, the deleted stub is still there for
replication conflict resolution."

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-user/200901.mbox/%3C953A38F3-E1AA-4952-BEBA-B6FCECC69D72@apache.org%3E

So you can't really resurrect a deleted document with its data
or is there some other way?