couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Agrawal, Vikas IN BLR SISL" <vikaskumar.agra...@siemens.com>
Subject Large documents are not uploading.
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:32:33 GMT
Hello All,

I am new to Couch DB. I am trying to upload vdi file (Virtual disk Image file) which is an
image file of sun virtual box machine. Size of my file is 3.5 GB. When I try to upload this
file it starts to upload and nothing is happening after that i.e. uploading is not successful.
I tried with 11 Mb file and it is working fine.

I have also changed the values of max_document_size and max_attachment_chunk_size in defauilt.ini
file to 17 GB. But still no progress.

I am using Windows, version 0.10.0 of CouchDB.

With Best Regards,
Vikas Kumar Agrawal
Siemens IT Solutions & Services (SIS)
CTDC-TEC